Local Solicitors List
We’ve produced a comprehensive Local Solicitors List (revised July 2017), which includes each solicitor’s contact details, multiple branch addresses, specialist areas in law, and specialist services. Download Local Solicitors List (PDF, 226Kb).
Local Support Organisations:
“We provide information, advice, training, conciliation and other services for employers and employees to help prevent or resolve workplace problems.”
- Visit acas.org.ukor call 0300 123 1100 for employment advice.
“Age UK Lewisham and Southwark is a local charity providing essential support to those over 50 in Lewisham and Southwark.”
- Visit ageuk.org.uk/lewishamandsouthwark or call 020 7701 9700 or email email@example.com support.
“Contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline (formerly known as Consumer Direct) if you need help with a consumer problem.”
- Call 03454 04 05 06 for specialist consumer advice.
“This service can help you if you have a case in the Court of Appeal, High Court, or County Court in England and Wales, and you are not represented by a solicitor or barrister. Qualified solicitors will give you free legal advice.”
- Visit http://www.rcjadvice.org.uk/civil-law/getting-our-help/ to book an appointment.
“This service can help you if you have a case in the Principal Registry of the Family Division, or other Family Court, and you are not represented by a solicitor or barrister. We can also give you free legal advice and information.”
- Visit http://www.rcjadvice.org.uk/family-law/getting-our-help/ to book an appointment.
“We provide advocacy in immigration and nationality to people of all nationalities on a London wide basis.”
- To get specialist immigration advice, call 020 3150 1470.
“We are an independent charity, dedicated to providing free debt advice by phone and online to people across the UK.”
- Call 0808 808 4000 or visit https://www.nationaldebtline.org/ for free debt advice.
“PayPlan offers a fresh approach to dealing with financial difficulties. We are proud to be one of the UK’s largest providers of free debt advice and free debt management plans.
- Call 0808 250 4545 or visit https://www.payplan.com/ for free debt advice or help setting up a debt management plan.
“Call Shelter’s dedicated London Public Advice Line to find your local Shelter advisor. Our advisors will check your housing situation and either book an appointment for you or direct you to the closest drop-in session.”
- For specialist housing advice, visit https://england.shelter.org.uk/get_help/local_services/london.
- Or, call 0330 053 6091 if you’re under 25, and 0344 515 1540 if you’re over 25, to get help.
“We’re Solace. For more than 40 years we’ve supported women and children in London to build safe and strong lives. Futures free from male abuse and violence.”
- For advice and help on domestic abuse and violence, call 020 7593 1290 or visit http://solacewomensaid.org/get-help/southwark/#.
- Alternatively, call the 24-hour National Domestic Violence Helpline on 0808 2000 247, or the national Solace helpline on 0808 802 5565.
“Our team of debt experts help 620,000 people a year across the UK to overcome their debt problems, and get their lives back on track.”
- To get help with debts, visit https://www.stepchange.org/ or call 0800 138 1111 for debt advice.
“Turn2us is a national charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.”
- To check your eligibility for benefits and grants, visit https://www.turn2us.org.uk/ or call 0808 802 2000.