Salary: NJC Salary Scale PO4 - £39,853 to £42,651 per annum
Hours: Full-Time (35 hours per week)
We are looking to recruit a Housing Solicitor (or Barrister) able to supervise a Legal Aid Agency contract and undertake certificated work. You would deliver the service from both our Bermondsey and Peckham offices and be an expert resource for other casework supervisors across the organisation. The successful applicant will assist clients with eligible housing cases.
The role includes:
- Ensuring the provision and development of a high quality LAA housing advice service
- Ensuring that file management standards are met and targets are regularly monitored
- Undertaking certificated housing casework under the contract
- Contributing to work to influence housing policy improvements at a local and national level.
To be successful you will need:
- At least three years recent experience as a housing caseworker with direct involvement in advising clients on housing issues.
- Experience of working to Legal Aid Agency requirements
- A current practice certificate
Interviews will be held on: Friday 1st June 2018
In addition to the job description and application form below, please also refer to:
Closing Date: 10.00 a.m. Tuesday 29th May 2018