Who is it for? – People with a long lease of a Southwark Council property or freeholders of ex-Southwark Council properties.
This Project, funded by Southwark Council and the Homeowners Council, provides free, independent and confidential information and advice on:
- Challenging annual service charges and major works payment demands; e.g., if you think the council is spending and charging too much on services or major works.
- Rights to be consulted and provided with information.
- Challenging the standard of services or building works that you think are not value for money.
- Neglect of the building or estate which is affecting your property.
- Understanding you rights and responsibilities under the lease / freehold transfer.
- The Council’s repair obligations.
- Applications to Southwark Council’s Arbitration Tribunal or the First-Tier Tribunal (formerly known as LVT).
If you are a Southwark Council homeowner with any kind of query, contact us. We may be able to help.
Funded by Southwark Council